We are an award winning garage door service based in Markham offering repairs, maintenance and installations.
Markham Garage Doors is a full-service garage door company that will meet and exceed all your expectations. Providing everything you need; fast affordable service, new garage doors, electronic openers, parts, and sometimes just helpful advice. Markham Garage Doors has become a dependable household name backed by the best warranties, knowledgable staff, friendly service and unbeatable prices.
Markham Garage Doors has always said, “A garage door or opener is only as good as the installer”. Rest assured our installers are the best around and your experience will be enjoyable. “Thanks again to all of our loyal customers, we look forward to seeing you soon”.LEARN MORE
Quality Service & Repairs
Is your garage door broken? Do you need servicing, repairs or a replacement?
Markham Garage Doors is the area’s top choice for home and business owners who desire fast, professional, high quality garage door products and servicing. We believe that customers deserve punctual service because your time is very valuable. Don’t forget we have the lowest hourly rate on service and always give accurate quotes over the phone so that there are no surprises. Locally owned and operated, Markham Gararge Doors’ trucks can be seen daily servicing your community.
It’s nice to know if your garage door breaks that we are just around the corner.
- Garage Door And Opener Installation: This review is long over due. We are extremely happy with the door and opener installed in November 2013. Kevin and Chris provided professional advice and service both before and after the installation. They also hooked us up with promotional accessories. Jared did a great job with the installation and Robert's work on the capping looks fantastic. I would not hesitate to refer Markham Garage doors. Thanks very much.Gary C. from Richmond Hill
- Garage Door Repair And Opener Install: Great company !!! Brandon came out yesterday in 20cm of snow...fixed my garage door and installed a new Sears garage door opener. He was great to deal with, honest, and did a fantastic and quick job. I would use Markham again in a second !Rob from Thornhill
- Garage Door Replacement: Great company. Very attentive to our needs. Kevin had a broken spring replaced on our old door while we waited for our new door to be delivered. Ryan P. our new door installer did an excellent job. Professional, efficient and clean worker.Bill P. from Unionville
- Garage Door Spring Replacements: One of my torsion springs on my garage door broke. Called and Ryan P. arrived in less than 20 minutes. Very friendly and answered all my questions. He did not mind me observing while he worked. Did the job in an efficient manner with great detail. Thanks again for the quality service.J. Chan in Markham
- Garage Door Wouldn't Close: I wanted to leave a review on Homestars, but since no money changed hands, my review did not get posted. I could not let this slide, however, so I am sending you this message here to show my appreciation. My garage door wouldn't close even when empty and being the idiot that I am, I didn't realize that there are two sensors that need to align in order for the door to close. I was looking up garage door repairs when I came across Markham Garage Doors. I visited your website and read the information provided about why my garage door may not close. I followed the directions, and voila, the problem was fixed. Post facepalm, I want to thank you for offering free advice for noobs like me, and saving me precious $$ at the expense of an easy service call for you. While I did not need your on-call service this time, you still provided invaluable service to me, and you can bet that the next time I (or anyone I know) run into garage door issues, MGD will be the one I call. Thanks again!Steve P.
- Garage Opener Repair: Our garage door opener decided it didn't want to open and close the garage anymore. After not being able to figure out what was wrong, I called Markham Garage Doors to see if they could have a look. I was able to get a service person, Brandon S., to come and have a look within 1 hour of my phone call. He was very professional and quick at diagnosing the issue (within 10 minutes). Our garage door opener was a Stanley, which hasn't been in business for a number of years so unfortunately there were no spare parts to replace the broken housing for the gears. Brandon did the full replacement of our opener, with a LiftMaster, within 1 hour and even gave me a few trouble shooting tips in case we run into any issues to save us from a minor service call in the future. We are very happy with the service and product installation and would not hesitate to call them again if we have garage door issues.Karen W. from Scarborough