Markham Garage Doors is an award-winning company that offers service, repairs, maintenance and installations for all types of garage doors.
As a full-service company, we offer everything you need; fast affordable service, new garage doors, garage door openers, parts, and sometimes just helpful advice. Our aim is to always meet and exceed your expectations.
We are the area’s top choice for home and business owners who want fast, professional, high-quality garage door products and service – all backed by the best warranties, knowledgeable staff, friendly service and unbeatable prices.
Markham Garage Doors provides same-day service and repairs for springs, cables, panels, gears and photo-eyes. We believe that you deserve punctual service because your time is very valuable.
Additionally, we offer a free, on-site consultation to match samples to your property, and to ensure that you get the best garage door for your home or business. We’ll explain your options, inspect your garage and fittings, answer your questions and find the right solution for your needs.
It’s nice to know if your garage door breaks that we are just around the corner.
We are locally owned and operated so you know if your garage door breaks, we are just around the corner.
We have the lowest hourly rate on service and always give accurate quotes over the phone so that there are no surprises.
At Markham Garage Doors, we believe a garage door or opener is only as good as the installer. Rest assured our installers are the best and your experience will be enjoyable.
“Thanks again to all of our loyal customers, we look forward to seeing you soon”..LEARN MORE
- Garage Door & Opener Replacement: Expert! Ryan came and done all things efficiently. He explains and teaches in very friendly and polite manner. Excellent work! The newly installed garage door is light. It runs quiet and smooth. It worths it. Everything goes superb! Thanks Ryan. All the best!Lawrence in Markham
- Garage Door Repair And Opener Install: Great company !!! Brandon came out yesterday in 20cm of snow...fixed my garage door and installed a new Sears garage door opener. He was great to deal with, honest, and did a fantastic and quick job. I would use Markham again in a second !Rob from Thornhill
- Garage Opener Repair: Our garage door opener decided it didn't want to open and close the garage anymore. After not being able to figure out what was wrong, I called Markham Garage Doors to see if they could have a look. I was able to get a service person, Brandon S., to come and have a look within 1 hour of my phone call. He was very professional and quick at diagnosing the issue (within 10 minutes). Our garage door opener was a Stanley, which hasn't been in business for a number of years so unfortunately there were no spare parts to replace the broken housing for the gears. Brandon did the full replacement of our opener, with a LiftMaster, within 1 hour and even gave me a few trouble shooting tips in case we run into any issues to save us from a minor service call in the future. We are very happy with the service and product installation and would not hesitate to call them again if we have garage door issues.Karen W. from Scarborough
- Garage Door Spring Replacements: One of my torsion springs on my garage door broke. Called and Ryan P. arrived in less than 20 minutes. Very friendly and answered all my questions. He did not mind me observing while he worked. Did the job in an efficient manner with great detail. Thanks again for the quality service.J. Chan in Markham
- Garage Door Wouldn't Close: I wanted to leave a review on Homestars, but since no money changed hands, my review did not get posted. I could not let this slide, however, so I am sending you this message here to show my appreciation. My garage door wouldn't close even when empty and being the idiot that I am, I didn't realize that there are two sensors that need to align in order for the door to close. I was looking up garage door repairs when I came across Markham Garage Doors. I visited your website and read the information provided about why my garage door may not close. I followed the directions, and voila, the problem was fixed. Post facepalm, I want to thank you for offering free advice for noobs like me, and saving me precious $$ at the expense of an easy service call for you. While I did not need your on-call service this time, you still provided invaluable service to me, and you can bet that the next time I (or anyone I know) run into garage door issues, MGD will be the one I call. Thanks again!Steve P.
- Garage Door Repair: I called the company hoping for a same day appointment so technician responded by being at my house in the afteroon. They arrived and started working very efficiently with one staff doing the removal of the old gear and sprocket assembly and its replacement while the other loosening the chain. Ryan lubricated both garage doors and his colleague reset the torque and speed of the machine to ensure optimal working conditions. Now the door works like a charm. Reasonable pricing among other competitors. Courteous and efficient service!Terry