New Elite Steel Craft Garage Doors Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
While the basic purposes of garage doors have not changed for decades, advancements in technology and design continue to provide new options for both the appearance and maintenance aspects of these amenities. After all, these highly visible doors can often represent as much as 25-30% of the curb appeal of a home while also demanding a fair bit of time in terms of annual upkeep.
Homeowners who might be searching for ways to increase the aesthetic appeal/value of their homes and simultaneously looking to reduce their overall maintenance and utility costs may be interested in the new Elite Steel-Craft garage doors.
These Steel Craft garage doors offer a number of features and specifications that can enhance the exterior beauty of a home, lower maintenance expenses, and protect the contents of a garage – all with the single purchase of a door or doors. These beneficial features and specifications of the new Steel-Craft garage doors include:
- Made from finest quality Canadian galvanized steel
- Resistant to warping from sun or heat exposure
- Designed to reduce cold/heat transfer and stop moisture build-up inside the door
- Available in rich walnut wood grain and matte deep granite charcoal
- No additional painting or staining is required
- Multiple glass design and tinting options to complement the exterior of the home
- Window frame colours include espresso and black
- Polyurethane foam is injected between the two exterior panels
- Increases overall door strength and improves energy efficiency
- Made from the highest gauge and strongest steel available
- Includes springs, bearings, drums, and rollers
- Designed for optimal strength and durability as well as rust/corrosion resistance
- Provides excellent protection from the elements
- Adds a professional finishing touch around the perimeter of the garage door
- Adapts to floor irregularities to protect garage contents from dust, dirt, moisture
- Finish includes two coats of factory-applied baked-on polyester paint
- This finish is applied to both the exterior and the interior of the garage door
- Doors are easy to clean and will provide years of maintenance-free use
- 15-year protection against splitting, cracking, or rusting
- Seven years of coverage against breakdowns in the foam insulation
- Workmanship and materials are guaranteed for one year post-installation
Their attractive styles, outstanding construction, and energy efficiency make these Steel Craft garage doors an excellent choice for home upgrades or garage door replacements. Markham Garage Doors is pleased to provide this new line of garage doors for customers looking to enhance the value/curb appeal of their homes and reduce their overall home maintenance costs.
Steel Craft Elite Series Is One Of Many Selections From Markham Garage Doors
At Markham Garage Doors, we are proud to offer our customers one of the widest, if not the widest, selection of garage doors within the Greater Toronto Area.
We believe that our customers must consider many variables when making a purchase of this magnitude and importance, including door cost, style, construction, and accessories. To appease and appeal to most tastes and preferences, Markham Garage Doors offers multiple door series from recognized manufacturers such as:
- Haas Door
Looking for a new or replacement garage door? Call the installation specialists at Markham Garage Doors today at (905) 472-9178 or (416) 570-3667 to review your options, including the newest line of Elite Series doors from Steel Craft.